Miners discover new block entries for the blockchain, and race to solve a cryptographic puzzle to verify a bundle of transactions that will be joined together (along with some other data) into a new block. Every time a miner finds a block, he or she is rewarded with a block reward. This is exactly where you come in. By lending some of your unused computing power to Honeyminer, you are also racing to solve this puzzle and find the next block. We take care of the hard cryptography and mathematics, and leave you with the fun.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a Bitcoin Network Transaction Fee?
- What is a miner?
- What about security?
- What is Honey Miner?
- How can I reach the team?
- Can I refer friends?
- What is the Honey Miner App?
- Does it cost me anything? (No)
- Does Honey Miner mine Bitcoin or another currency?
- How much can I earn?