No. Honeyminer is (and always will be) free to use. Honeyminer supports development by taking a small share of the total mining earnings generated on our network. For users with 1 GPU the fee is 8% and for 2 GPUs or more the fee is 2.5%.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a Bitcoin Network Transaction Fee?
- What is a miner?
- What about security?
- What is Honey Miner?
- How can I reach the team?
- Can I refer friends?
- What is the Honey Miner App?
- Does it cost me anything? (No)
- Does Honey Miner mine Bitcoin or another currency?
- How much can I earn?